-Sky Fortress- -Sky Fortress-

awesome perfect song, i just wish the part at 1:24 would return later in the song, i really liked that one.

Medieval Rave Medieval Rave

awesomeness!
if i can make one suggestion, is that somewhere in the song we should have heard the melody without beats etc, just the way it was on the orgininal to be then put back into the beat and trance again.
again, very awesome!

Try Try

What AeroMusic says. its a really really beautiful piece. but too short. the melody's switch too fast...
remake it and make the melodies a bit longer please ^^
Its really a beautiful piece besides of that.

Golden Sun [File Screen] Golden Sun [File Screen]

Nice for making this.
i prefer listening to the original....
i wish a real orchestra would make this song again.

its like one of the best game songs ive heard ever in my life.

Venus Lighthouse (GS) Venus Lighthouse (GS)

very awesome song.
i still hope that one day....one day i get a real nice good quality version of the most awesome peaceful game soundtrack ever....wich is golden sun 1's main menu song. just listen it through ^^

NexhasUnleashed responds:

I could try that one for you :P

ECHO - Eye of the Dragon ECHO - Eye of the Dragon

Wow this is awesome. i listen to alot of soundtrack pieces...two steps from hell, Denny schneidemesser and a whole lot of various other pieces. im usally down here on NG searching in a database where 1/50 is crap(sorry other users) but this is something else.
Still i dont feel it reeaches so far as other major orchesta's it does get close to them. Maybe- its because the bitrate? i do download all in at least 256kps. i dont know if thats the reason that it just sounds a bit....less, but it has a good melody and good use of instruments...maybe it could require some more drama like trompets in it.

for a job of 41 hours you made a really really fine piece of musical art, my compliments.

Echo responds:

Thanks a lot for the feedback!

-=Essence of Joy=- -=Essence of Joy=-

not my melody...the melody is not really cathy IMO. really nice intro and everything else is basicly awesome. reuse this intro in a track with another main melody please ^^

viewtifulday responds:

I like the melo, but I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion

Elder Scrolls: Morrowind Elder Scrolls: Morrowind

A beginning to something good.

i cannot believe someone is actually giving this 5 stars. its like im hearing a big WIP now with alot of things in progress. you also say this in your description, so lol why is everyone giving this 5 stars ^^
i very very much like the choir-like voice wich totally fits with the song. Also like the instruments used but yeah they need heavily tuning ^^
Its a beginning....for a beginning its worth 4 stars :) be it the final version then have 2 for the "idea".
I look very forward to improved versions :)

Lift (viewtifulday Remix) Lift (viewtifulday Remix)

And again a awesome song by viewitfulday :D
....and the con that comes back with every song of you.....its too damn short!
You always make the start of the song, then the melody intro and melody with beats itself....and then stop. No middle pauze with more peaceful instruments and then a resume of the melody then stop. It always stops too damn quickly ^^

4 for this one. 4.5 for the awesomeness but half a star less for the awkward stop.

What can I say? That's just the viewtifulday way

Rainfall in the Desert Rainfall in the Desert

to be honest, i miss a nice catchy melody in this song. maybe its my taste but i feel like this song is only a background for a powerful catchy melody.
but for a background its a nice one. But in comparision to your other masterworks....this one is not that good ;)
honesty above all :)

viewtifulday responds:

Yeah, I kinda feel the same way...